Henry Painting has over 65 years of professional painting expertise having worked with Columbus-area leading and emerging commercial, institutional, and industrial clients.
We have worked on thousands of diverse projects and have a reputation for quality for the price as demonstrated by repeat clients and contractor business. We’re experienced and passionate about the work and committed to quality and safety on the job.
The company was founded by L.D. Henry in 1949 as Henry Painting Co. He built up a clientele and reputation for reliability and professional work over the years. His only son among four children joined the company after graduating from Denison University and it became Henry Painting Co. & Son located on Goodale Boulevard. Jerry then took over in 1986 having grown and invested in the business and moved it to the now location on Scioto Harper Drive while raising two daughters. Since then, John Morgan, son-in-law, has taken over the reins and continues the legacy of craftsmanship. OSU alumnae both, he and his wife Christy, now raise two active sons in the area.
Our professional painting team is led by an experienced foreman and supported by skilled journeyman painters, wall covering installers, and spray painters. Having been awarded and recognized for projects of area historical and cultural significance to international business executive office work, we appreciate the fine details of the work. We also continue to invest in training and cutting-edge practices and our own equipment to create efficiencies where possible without sacrificing quality. In addition, our commitment to on-the-job accident and injury prevention and a drug free work environment has been recognized by the Division of Safety and Hygiene of the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation.
Some of our equipment includes:
- 85’, 48’ and 35’ aerial lifts
- Electric scissor lifts
- Sandblast tanks and 260 CFM Compressors
- Automatic wall covering pasting machines
- Airless, conventional, and electrostatic spray equipment